Before the War, Before the Dark Times
Rifts WB 3: England 51
• Priority: Psionics A
• Type: The character cannot have the Supernatural subtype.
Powers: The Earth Child is able to adopt a stone-like Earth form. This requires a Willpower 1 test, and lasts for one minute per net Hit. Each addition transformation in an hour increases the Threshold of this Willpower test by +1. In Earth Child form, the character gains the following abilities:
• Armor: The character gains Hardened natural armor equal to Body.
• Attract Animals: So long as the character has no hostile intentions, he can draw Animals to his location, assuming they are within 40 feet per net Hit.
• Immunity (Faerie Magic): The character is immune to Fey magic and magical effects (including Fey food and drink).
• Immunity (Poison):
• Repel Animals: The character can repel Animals with a simple look or growl.
• Resistance (Cold): Body.
• Resistance (Fire): Body.
• Strength of the Earth: The character can summon additional Strength from the Earth, as often as once per round with a Complex Action; the effects are cumulative, being +2 ft. height, +20% mass, +1 Strength, +1 Body, -1 Logic, -1 Willpower. Should Logic or Willpower drop to 0, the character enters a rage in which he can’t distinguish between friend and enemy, and attacks whatever is near. This lasts for 3d6 minutes, after which he falls comatose, returning to human form, for 3d6 minutes. The Earth Child will have no memory of the time spent in a rage.
• Super Sense (Detect Poison): Can only detect poison (including spoilage) in food and drink.
• Super Sense (Detect Water)
• Super Sense (Identify Plants)
• Supernatural: The character gains the Supernatural subtype, and the corresponding effects.