Before the War, Before the Dark Times
Priority (Metatype): A (2), B (1)
Priority (Psi): C
Type: Medium Humanoid [Psionic]
• Fighting: 1/7
• Body: 1/6
• Reaction: 1/7
• Agility: 1/6
• Strength: 1/6
• Charisma: 1/6
• Intuition: 1/7
• Logic: 1/6
• Willpower: 1/6
• Luck: 1d6
• Essence: 1d6
Skills: Tracking 1
• Animal Empathy (Mind-Affecting, Psionic): Psi-Stalkers have an inherent rapport with animals. Domesticated animals take an immediate liking to Psi-Stalkers and will act to please them. Wild animals and trained guard animals treat the Psi-Stalker as if he were one of them, allowing him free passage without reaction. Predators, on the other hand, view Psi-Stalkers and threats and rivals, and a Psi-Stalker simply cannot form a bond with or train such animals. When applicable, this provides a +4 dice pool bonus to skills for interacting with domesticated animals.
• Diet (Magic, Psi): Psi-Stalkers are vampiric creatures, requiring magical or psionic energy in order to survive. A Psi-Stalker requires a minimum of 1 Magic and/or Psi Attribute points per day. The Psi-Stalker must restrain and cut the victim in order to drain this energy. The draining takes 1 round, and the Psi-Stalker can drain a number of points equal to his Body in that time. However, the victim loses all of their points. Excess points bleed off into the surrounding air, and other Psi-Stalkers within 50 feet can feed on this excess energy. Psi-Stalkers will typically do this if they have to take care of other Psi-Stalkers, who may be old, injured, or particularly young. Psi-Stalkers can feed on ley lines, but this is a bit like eating spoiled food, and leaves the Psi-Stalker ill (-1 to all dice pools for 2d6x10 minutes). As a result of this adaptation, Psi-Stalkers require only a pound of meat (or equivalent in soy or whatnot) and 8 ounces of water a week. A Psi-Stalker unable to consume Magic or Psi follows the normal rules for starvation (Shadowrun Fourth Edition page 118).
• Energy Drain (Magic, Psi); A Psi-Stalker’s energy drain never causes a permanent loss.
• Super Sense (Detect Creature of Magic)
• Super Sense (Detect Magic Energy)
• Super Sense (Detect Magic Use)
• Super Sense (Detect Psychic Energy)
• Super Sense (Detect Supernatural Being)